This document is a summary of the main components of the program as of July 10, 2020. La Ronde's health and safety plan is evolving and will be adjusted as necessary based on new directives from Public Health and the various levels of government. The safety of our visitors and our employees is our priority.
The safety and health of our guests is our top priority. The Six FlagsOpening Plan was developed in coordination with expert epidemiologists and is designed to protect Six Flags guests and Team Members from potential exposure to COVID-19.
Six Flags 2020 Health & Safety Policy
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING THE PARK
The health and safety of our guests and employees is our top priority. We have implemented several measures that you will see in our parks which are each designed to protect Six Flags guests and employees from potential exposure to the COVID-19 virus (“Coronavirus”), by minimizing contacts, promoting social distancing and increasing sanitation throughout the park
In addition, to further protect the health and safety of our guests and employees, you should not come to the park and you should stay home if within the past fourteen (14) days you have:
- Tested positive or have been deemed presumptively positive with the Coronavirus;
- Sought testing to determine whether you might have the Coronavirus, and have not yet received the results;
- Been informed that you may have been exposed to Coronavirus or learned that you have been in the immediate vicinity of a person now known to have been carrying the Coronavirus; or
- Experienced any of the following symptoms commonly associated with the Coronavirus, including cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, OR two or more of any of the following: fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
Prior to entering the park, you will undergo a non-invasive temperature check. If your temperature is 100.40 F or higher, you will be directed to one of our medical technicians to determine whether we can safely admit you to the park. No personal information or data will be recorded or retained in any manner in connection with this process.
Once you enter the park, you must:
- Wear your protective face mask at all times during your visit; and
- Adhere to the social distancing and sanitization guidelines posted throughout the park.
Six Flags reserves the right to modify these requirements on a case-by-case basis to accommodate any circumstance that in Six Flags sole discretion warrants a modification to this policy.
Six Flags cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to Coronavirus during your visit. The CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from Coronavirus. You should evaluate your own risk in determining whether to come to the park. People who show no symptoms can spread Coronavirus if they are infected, any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to Coronavirus. By coming to the park, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with attendance.
If at any time Six Flags determines that a visitor does not meet the criteria outlined in this policy, Six Flags reserves the right to refuse entry or (if the visitor is already in the park) immediately remove the visitor from the park. These actions are at the sole discretion of Six Flags.
Win Park Tickets
Enter Daily. Instant Win!
Prices, operating schedule and park policies are subject to change without notice. Processing fees apply to online orders.
© 2019 Six Flags. All rights reserved. See
copyright and trademarks,
California Privacy Notice, and California Do Not Sell My Personal Information Request